|Frequently Asked Questions|
Table of Contents
- 1. Your Welcome Letter
- 2. Using the Teacher Account Center
- 2.1 Account Center Overview
- 2.2 Creating Students
- 2.3 Creating a Class
- 2.4 Transferring Students Between Classes
- 2.5 Viewing Your Classes
- 2.6 Setting Lesson Access
- 2.7 Viewing Class Scores
- 2.8 Viewing Student Accounts
- 2.9 Student Profile
- 2.10 The Assessment Rubric-Overview
- 2.11 The Assessment Rubric - Content
- 2.12 The Assessment Rubric - Interactive
- 2.13 Supplemental Materials
- 3. Specific Features for School Accounts
- 3.1 School Account Services
- 3.2 Creating Teachers
- 3.3 Teacher Services
- 3.4 Manage Notifications
- 3.5 Keeping Parents Involved
- 4. Having fun with Creativity Express Online
1. Your Welcome Letter
1.1 Account Access
Fun and learning with Creativity Express begins here!
Once you place your order in our store you can expect your Welcome Letter within the day, often much sooner. We have real humans do the job of creating accounts to make sure everyone gets what they need, so be slightly patient. If you don't receive your Letter within that time frame, please contact us! Don't suffer quietly, we're here.
The Welcome Letter contains your login information to the Teacher Account Center, and an overview of how to get started using Creativity Express.
1.2 Key Code Setup
If you are creating your account using our Key Code system, visit our activation page. Enter your code as directed.
When prompted, enter your personal details. This type of account will auto-create with the number of children and length of time purchased. You can expect your Welcome Letter within minutes.
1.3 Logging into the Teacher Account Center
If entering as a Parent or Teacher, click on "Teacher Account Center" at the top right corner of the madcaplogic.com website. This loads the Teacher Account Center login page (shown). Enter the username and password provided on your Welcome Letter, or your current password. The 'forgot password' link may be used to re-set your password to one of your choice. You can also re-set your password in the account center.
Logging in to the Teacher Account center brings up the services menu.
2. Using the Teacher Account Center
3. Specific Features for School Accounts
4. Having Fun with Creativity Express Online
The content of the lessons builds upon each other, progressing from simpler concepts to more advanced topics.
We recommend completing the lessons in the default 'Linear Release' sequence beginning with 'Art as a Language' and ending with 'Inspiration'. Details on the suggested sequence are outlined in the Table of Contents found on our 'products' page.
Children's artwork can be entered into their digital portfolio by clicking on the "My Portfolio" tab at the far-left edge of the screen. Artwork may be in either Jpeg or PNG format, but must be under 2MB in size.