Art Education Leads to Academic Improvement
Created by former Disney and Dreamworks animators and professional educators, Creativity Express is animated online Art Education for children ages 7-97. Sixteen cross-curricular lessons teach the elements and principles of art, with an added focus on empowering kids' inner creativity, imagination and critical thinking skills.
Backed by years of research, Creativity Express meets the National Standards for the Visual Arts, and several State Curriculum Standards.
Why Art? Read our whitepaper: Leading the way to academic improvement.
Textbooks can't teach imagination
Creativity Express is unsurpassed in its ability to develop critical thinking skills, and to help children achieve understanding of the visual world around them.
Children, a polar bear, and two penguins
Explore with your Art Guides:
- 16 lessons explore the elements and principles of art
- Creativity Builders 32 hands-on art projects with integrated lesson plans
- Artist cards and puzzle pieces are awarded after lesson challenges
- My Portfolio your child's artwork for online viewing
- Virtual gallery of lesson artwork
- Glossary of art terms
- Teacher account center complete learning management system for parents and teachers
- Assessment Rubric Evaluate student comprehension and progress aligned with the National Standards